Croeso i’r ardal Cymraeg!
Dyma’r Criw Cymraeg! We are the Criw Cymraeg!
We are helping the school to achieve the Bronze Award for the Cymraeg Campus scheme. We are working on different targets to develop different areas of the Welsh language.
Here are the 10 targets:
- To establish a Welsh ethos.
- The advantages of learning Welsh.
- The use of incidental Welsh in the classroom.
- The use of incidental Welsh outside of the classroom.
- Welsh in assemblies.
- Apps and websites to enhance learning and enjoyment.
- Enrichment activities.
- Developing reading.
- Welsh across the curriculum.
- A positive attitude.
Ymadroddd yr Wythnos
Phrase of the Week
Beth ydy … yn Gymraeg?